- Daily Supply Teachers Required - London Boroughs - Inner and outer London Schools - Competitive daily rates Reeson Education are urgently seeking dynamic and enthusiastic Primary School teachers based in London to work in a variety of partnership schools on a supply basis. The supply work available is across all schools and year groups within London. British or overseas trained, experienced or newly qualified teachers who feel confident and are up for a challenge teaching new students and building relationships with a variety of staff members are all encouraged to apply. You will be supported by full time class teachers and support staff who know the pupils and school's policies well.
Would you like to come and work at our friendly Primary School nestled in a beautiful area of Hammersmith? We are looking for graduate Teaching Assistants to come and join our team as soon as possible. We are a two form entry primary school based in a green area of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. We have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach.
Supply Teacher - Inner London and Outer London schoolsAre you an 'outstanding' teacher looking for short term or long term supply work?Are you a qualified teacher (PGCE/B.Ed) with QTS? Do you have a passion for the EYFS/KS1/ KS2 National Curriculum?
Supply Teachers Required Are you a enthusiastic Primary School teacher? Do you want flexible working days? Are you available on a full time or part time basis? September start We can offer: Competitive daily rates Schools located across Inner, Outer and Fringe London Dedicated consultants Full time and part time supply work You will be required to: Attend an interview in person; Give details for us to complete Reference checks; Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure Application: If you would like to be considered for this Supply Teacher position then please send through and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Luke from REESON Education a call on 02038410777 for more information.
Are you an experienced and hardworking Learning Support Assistant who is looking for a new position in a Primary school in the West London area of London? The head is looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant or a Graduate looking to pursue a career in Education to join their Lower KS2 staffing team. ** SEN Teaching Assistant ** South West London ** Primary ** Graduate Degree The ideal candidate will be able to work with students across Key Stage Two, with all ability pupils in a either a classroom setting or on a and 1:1 basis supporting children with special needs. The main role would be supporting SEN children 1:1, however you will also be delivering intervention eg.
A warm and welcoming Primary School located in West London, is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher for September 2020. The school was recently rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED and presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Key Stage Two (KS2) teacher. The school has fine pupil behaviour, supportive parents and pastoral leadership team. The school prides itself on providing a welcoming environment for children and staff, with excellent pupil attainment and staff stability.
Are you looking for a supportive school with well-behaved children and excellent resources? This friendly forward thinking school based in Hammersmith and Fulham is seeking a KS2 Class Teacher to join their staff from September. The role will be in Year 5, Key Stage Two. The role will commence in September and you will be given support throughout with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Are you an excellent Key Stage 2 and classroom practitioner? We are seeking to appoint a Year 5 teacher and KS2 Teacher from September 2020. Would you like to join a School, with exciting opportunities as a KS2 Teacher? If so, please do apply!
Supply Teachers Required Are you a enthusiastic Primary School teacher? Do you want flexible working days? Are you available on a full time or part time basis? We can offer: Competitive daily rates Schools located across Inner, Outer and Fringe London Dedicated consultants Full time and part time supply work You will be required to: Attend an interview in person; Give details for us to complete Reference checks; Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure Application: If you would like to be considered for this Supply Teacher position then please send through and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Luke from REESON Education a call on 02038410777 for more information.
Create a job alert
Filter your results
- Brent, London (26)
- London (23)
- Manchester, Greater Manchester (23)
- West London, London (23)
- Haringey, London (21)
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (19)
- Westminster, London (19)
- Enfield, London (18)
- Stockport, Greater Manchester (16)
- Southwark, London (15)
- Liverpool, Merseyside (14)
- Southampton, Hampshire (14)
- Barnet, London (13)
- Islington, London (13)
- North London, London (13)
- Oldham, Greater Manchester (13)
- South West London, London (13)
- Lambeth, London (12)
- Camden, London (11)
- Ealing, London (11)
- Hackney, London (11)
- Harrow, London (11)
- Hillingdon, London (11)
- Bromley, Kent (10)
- East London, London (10)
- Lewisham, London (10)
- North West London, London (10)
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester (10)
- South London, London (10)
- Basingstoke, Hampshire (9)
- Hammersmith, London (9)
- Leicester, Leicestershire (9)
- Merton, London (9)
- Richmond upon Thames, London (9)
- South East London, London (9)
- Blackley, Greater Manchester (8)
- Hounslow, London (8)
- Wandsworth, London (8)
- Warrington, Cheshire (8)
- Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester (7)
- Birmingham, West Midlands (7)
- Cardiff (7)
- Edmonton, London (7)
- Hammersmith and Fulham, London (7)
- Ilford, London (7)
- Ipswich, Suffolk (7)
- Waltham Forest, London (7)
- Birmingham, West Midlands Combined Authority (6)
- Bristol (6)
- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester (6)
- Show 45 more choices