- North London - Friendly and multicultural primary school - Experienced and approachable Headteacher - Great opportunities for CPD and pathways to senior leadership - KS2 class teaching position This popular two form entry school in North London is seeking to appoint a class teacher for their Key Stage One (KS2) team, to commence at September 2020 on a full time contract. Benefits: * Exemplary student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all * Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff * A dedicated and enthusiastic Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching and support team * Great salary and benefits package * Accessible location on tube and overground lines as well as bus routes * State of the art facilities and resources. Requirements: * High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed * Relevant Key Stage One (KS2) teaching experience * The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies. To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this).
Do you have experience with or skills in working with SEND children? Or do you have a heart for children with needs that a mainstream curriculum cannot meet on its own? Are you ready to make your mark in a career in education? Join us as Learning Support Assistant at TimePlan Education to work in a school loacted in Enfield to inspire and engage our bright young minds.
CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Empowering Learning are still recruiting staff during this time of crisis, in preparation for vacancies to start in the eventuality of schools reopening. All interviews for positions will be conducted over Skype or telephone. SEMH LSA or Tutor, Horticulture SEMH School Based in Enfield Horticulture Specialist Full-Time Competitive pay depending on experience Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant or Tutor to work within a SEMH School based in Enfield supporting pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional & Mental Health). We are looking for a dynamic and adaptable Learning Support Assistant, that will be able to support pupils on a daily basis in the classroom, more specifically specialising in learning Horticulture.
Job Type: Teaching Assistant EYFS, KS1 or KS2 Job Title: TA - LSA Location: Enfield Hours: Full time Start Date: September Start A thriving and diverse school located in Brent are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a long term basis from Sept 2020. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in EYFS, KS1 or KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes: * A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Maths graduate, who can work on a 1:1 and small group basis with Maths students at KS3 & KS4? Would you like to gain experience in a secondary school Maths Department before starting a teacher training programme in 2021? An opportunity for a confident Maths Teaching Assistant has been offered in this top secondary school in West London… Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant Long Term Maths Teaching Assistant Post Starting in September Must have a minimum 2:1 Maths related degree Earn up to £400 per week 'Outstanding' Secondary School located in Enfield, North London Russell Group bound students Ideal for an aspiring Maths Teacher Ongoing training and development Interviewing immediately You will be joining an outstanding Maths department. The Head of Maths is a passionate and forward-thinking teacher who offers plenty of support and mentoring for those who need it.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant Have you graduated in a Maths related subject degree and now considering teaching as a rewarding future career? Perhaps you'd like to take the first step towards teaching by taking on a Graduate Teaching Assistant role as a Maths intervention tutor before embarking on teacher training the following year? If you are a professional graduate looking to utilise your academic talents and help pupils achieve, this Maths Teaching Assistant position at an excellent secondary school in North London is for you. Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant Secondary School located in Enfield, North London Earn £300-£400 per week Long term, full time Teaching Assistant role starting in January 'Good' graded secondary school Supported by dedicated and experienced Head of Maths department Full training and support given from day 1 Interviewing ASAP This post requires a compassionate Maths graduate who has earned at least a 2:2 in your Maths related degree and previous experience supporting children.
*** Graduate Teaching Assistant *** *** Secondary School *** *** Enfield, North London *** *** September 2020 Start *** Veritas Education are working with an All Boys Secondary School in North London, with a 'Good' Ofsted are currently looking to recruit graduate teaching assistants to start in September 2020. This will be working under the instructions of the SENCo and SEN department, assisting pupils who are on the SEN register, of all ages and abilities from Key Stage 3 to 4. You will be expected to support overall on a 1:1 basis with specific students, some of whom have mild autism or mild asperger's syndrome, assisting them with their class work up to GCSE level. Other responsibilities include monitoring the behaviour and progress of small groups working on a supported curriculum and also assisting students with their work in mainstream classes, under the instruction of the class teacher.
SEND Teaching Assistant Secondary + Primary Enfield Full-Time Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Empowering Learning are currently recruiting Graduate SEND Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with Learning Difficulties in Enfield. They are seeking Teaching Assistant's with a background knowledge of or experience in supporting pupils/individuals with Complex Needs, Autism or Learning Difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis and/or as a classroom LSA. The ideal person will be able to demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards the pupils.
DUE TO COVID-19, ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD EITHER BY PHONE OR VIDEO CALL. SEND Teaching Assistant (Autism) Secondary Enfield Full-Time Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Empowering Learning are currently recruiting SEND Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with Learning Difficulties in Enfield. They are seeking Teaching Assistant's with a background of supporting pupils/individuals with Complex Needs, Autism or Learning Difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis.
DUE TO COVID-19, ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD EITHER BY PHONE OR VIDEO CALL. SEND Teaching Assistant Secondary Enfield Full-Time Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Empowering Learning are currently recruiting SEND Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with Learning Difficulties in Enfield. They are seeking Teaching Assistant's with a background of supporting pupils/individuals with Complex Needs, Autism or Learning Difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis.
Create a job alert
Filter your results
- Brent, London (26)
- London (23)
- Manchester, Greater Manchester (23)
- West London, London (23)
- Haringey, London (21)
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (19)
- Westminster, London (19)
- Enfield, London (18)
- Stockport, Greater Manchester (16)
- Southwark, London (15)
- Liverpool, Merseyside (14)
- Southampton, Hampshire (14)
- Barnet, London (13)
- Islington, London (13)
- North London, London (13)
- Oldham, Greater Manchester (13)
- South West London, London (13)
- Lambeth, London (12)
- Camden, London (11)
- Ealing, London (11)
- Hackney, London (11)
- Harrow, London (11)
- Hillingdon, London (11)
- Bromley, Kent (10)
- East London, London (10)
- Lewisham, London (10)
- North West London, London (10)
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester (10)
- South London, London (10)
- Basingstoke, Hampshire (9)
- Hammersmith, London (9)
- Leicester, Leicestershire (9)
- Merton, London (9)
- Richmond upon Thames, London (9)
- South East London, London (9)
- Blackley, Greater Manchester (8)
- Hounslow, London (8)
- Wandsworth, London (8)
- Warrington, Cheshire (8)
- Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester (7)
- Birmingham, West Midlands (7)
- Cardiff (7)
- Edmonton, London (7)
- Hammersmith and Fulham, London (7)
- Ilford, London (7)
- Ipswich, Suffolk (7)
- Waltham Forest, London (7)
- Birmingham, West Midlands Combined Authority (6)
- Bristol (6)
- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester (6)
- Show 45 more choices