SEN Teacher - Primary ASD Class teacher for ASD Small class size KS1 / KS2 SEN School with excellent facilities Supportive and friendly team Based in London borough of Croydon Permanent opportunity from September Main Pay Scale M1 - M6 A school for children with Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties seeks a talented Teacher to join their team from September. The school is well connected with trains running in to Clapham and Waterloo and they ar lucky enough to have on-site parking also available for Teachers. Students at this School come from all over South London and are some of the most vunerable children with Autism. For this reason, the post requires a Specialist Teacher (must have QTS/QTLS or overseas equivalent) who is able to teach a creative and engaging curriculum to children with complex needs.
REESON Education are currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers to commence working in our partner schools from September 2020 onwards. Our schools book regular supply across the Hackney borough, as well as in neighbouring boroughs such as Tower Hamlets, Newham and Camden. As a Supply Teacher you will have the flexibility to work in a variety of schools, gaining invaluable experience along the way. Our Supply Teachers cover classes from Reception - Year 6, as well as offer support with PPA cover and Intervention classes as needed.
SEN Teacher SEN Teacher Permanent Haringey Local Authority September Start Interviewing Immediately Pay MPS + SEN 1 per annum SEN Teacher: Reeson Education are currently looking for a SEN Teacher for a September 2020 start. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an outstanding, special needs free school situated in the borough of Haringey. This is a permanent position. This school specialises in educating students with Autism (ASD) and may have additional needs such as cognitive impairment as well as SLCN.
Graduate SEN TA Full Time SEN LSA 1:1 Working alongside a pupil in KS1 with ASD ASAP Start date (upon schools opening) Experience in working with Special Educational Needs is desirable but not essential An Inner London Mainstream primary school are looking to appoint a Graduate SEN TA to join their team. This is a full time role starting asap. The school are looking for an engaging and patient candidate to join their SEN Support Team, the school pride themselves on their facilities and resources available. THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS Previous experience working within the UK education sector Keen interest in SEN and looking for a career in Education Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential PECS and Makaton skills preferable though not essential GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa) Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks The school is a wonderful Ofsted rated 'Good' Mainstream primary based in zone 2 London.
KS2 Class Teacher We are working on behalf of a multicultural and progressive primary school in the central west London borough of Kensington & Chelsea who are looking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher to join their team, from September 2020 on a permanent basis. This 'is an OUTSTANDING Primary School.' Ofsted We are looking for a teacher who has: - An ability to consistently teach to a high standard in KS2 - Passion, drive and enthusiasm for teaching all children - An ability to raise standards and accelerate progress across both year groups for all learners - An ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff, governors and the wider community We will offer you: - A supportive and motivating leadership team - Fun, caring and very committed staff - Happy, motivated children with outstanding behaviour - A free car parking space - Strong links with parents and the wider community - A firm commitment to continued professional development - An inclusive, vibrant and diverse school community To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor of Education or PGCE as well as hold, or be eligible for, QTS. This is a great opportunity to secure a permanent position in this lovely school.
A lovely two form entry school located close to Teddington station is seeking a Year 2, Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their friendly team for September 2020. If you would like to join this happy school as a Key Stage 1 Teacher you will need: - to be a qualified teacher with QTS - empathetic to the school's ethos - experience in either early years (EYFS) or Key Stage One (KS1) - to have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DBS - be able to provide referee details to cover the last 5 years of experience. This Key Stage 1 Teacher role is suitable for NQT's and experienced teachers, offering excellent CPD and support as well scope for career progression. Successful candidates for this Key Stage 1 Teacher will be a professional, enthusiastic and motivational teacher.
* Good Mainstream Primary School * Fantastic Facilities and Training * Full Time role * ASAP Start * Roles within ASD, SLD and MLD Classes * Vacancies 1:1 SEN LSA * Pay £75 - 100 per day I am currently recruiting for Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA vacancies for candidates to work within a mainstream school in Haringey, North London. The applicants for these Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA roles will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, and working with children across primary and early years phases. Temporary contracts available immediately. THE JOB * Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA * Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 11 years old * To support the class teacher within a special needs environment * Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children * Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom * Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as offsite trips * Daily rate from £75, depending on experience * Full time options available * Temporary contracts available immediately THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS * Previous experience working within the UK education sector * Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential * PECS and Makaton skills preferable though not essential * Team Teach trained applicants preferable * GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts * Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa) * Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks A large primary school in North London are looking to recruit an SEN LSA from ASAP.
EYFS Lead Teacher Required - September 2020 Start - London Borough Of Brent EYFS Lead - North West London - September - Permanent Role - MPS/UPS and TLR- Suitable for Experienced teachers Are you an experienced EYFS Teacher who is looking to progress and move into leadership from September in a friendly and caring environment? Or maybe you are already in a leadership role, and you are looking for a change in September where you can lead EYFS under a strong senior leadership team with superb mentoring skills? Reeson Education has been approached by this Primary School in Brent to recruit a passionate teacher to lead EYFS on a permanent basis from September. Please get in touch to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
SEN Teacher KS1/2 SEN Teacher (SLD) Required for September 2020 MPS - UPS + SEN Point Outstanding South London School Permanent Job Interview ASAP The SEN Teacher Job Are you a QTS holder with either a desire to become an SEN Teacher or recent experience working in a UK mainstream or SEN school as an SEN Teacher? Are you passionate about securing the best outcomes for children with special educational needs? Are you ready for a fresh challenge starting in September in South London ? Do you have experience working with primary aged children with SEN in either a mainstream or special school environment?
SEN Teacher 1 Year Contract SLD SEN Teacher North London School Full time Starting ASAP Post Corona Pay depending on experience The SEN Teacher Job A large special needs (SEN) school based in North London is seeking an SEN teacher with some recent SLD experience to join their team as soon as schools reopen. The successful applicant for this SEN teacher job will be teaching a mixed KS1 class (6 pupils) with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD.) The majority of the children come from all over North London and have been moved into an specialist environment to help support their additional medical and sensory needs as well as physical impairments. The class consists of 6 pupils who are all working at P levels, as a result experience of the EYFS curriculum would be advantageous, though not essential.
Create a job alert
Filter your results
- London (13)
- North London, London (6)
- Brent, London (5)
- City of London, London (5)
- East London, London (5)
- Camden, London (4)
- Harrow, London (4)
- Islington, London (4)
- Barnet, London (3)
- South London, London (3)
- Barking, London (2)
- Hackney, London (2)
- Haringey, London (2)
- Lambeth, London (2)
- Richmond upon Thames, London (2)
- South West London, London (2)
- Tower Hamlets, London (2)
- Croydon, Surrey (1)
- Essex (1)
- Greenwich, London (1)
- Hammersmith and Fulham, London (1)
- North West London, London (1)
- Redbridge, London (1)
- Wandsworth, London (1)
- West London, London (1)
- Show 20 more choices