Trainee Teaching Assistant
£350 - 400 per week + Additional Benefits
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Trainee Teaching Assistant – Llanelli
Are you someone who is looking for Full or Part Time work?
Want full flexibility over your hours?
Access to credited training courses to prepare you for work?
Then we may have the perfect role for you!
We work very closely with schools who need Teaching Assistants to assist on a one-on-one basis with pupils who require additional assistance. If you're somebody who loves helping others and takes a genuine satisfaction in aiding somebody reaching their full potential – the job we have may be just what you're looking for.
Working with us, you can look forward to:
- Up to £400 per week, paid every Friday via our PAYE system
- Being Enrolled into our pension scheme
- Having all your timesheets taken care of for you, free of charge
- Access to numerous accredited training courses
- Flexibility over your hours
- A personal consultant to help with anything you may need!
To work in our schools, you will need:
- An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service (We can assist you with this if you aren't currently registered)
- To be registered with the Educational Workforce Council (EWC) (We can also help you with this)
- Have the right to work in the UK (Passport/Birth Certificate)
- Either a Drivers Licence (Full or Provisional), Passport or Original Birth Certificate
- A genuine, driven personality capable of working in a bustling environment
- A Valid Overseas Clearance Check if you've been abroad for longer than six months in the last five years
If you would like to learn a bit more about the roles we offer, please apply and we will get in contact with you within 24 hours!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- Llanelli (opens in new window)
- Bynea (opens in new window)
- Llangennech (opens in new window)
- Pontarddulais (opens in new window)
- Gowerton (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- NW-bound, Halfway Hotel, Glyncoed Terrace
- SE-bound, Halfway Hotel, Glyncoed Terrace
- Parc Pemberton, A4138
- Pemberton Lights, Llandafen Road
- Pemberton Traffic Lights, Llandafen Road