Teaching Assistants/Higher Level Teaching Assistants - Salford
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
£9 - £10 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Teaching Assistants and HLTAs - Salford
We are looking for Teaching Assistants and Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work in some excellent Primary schools across the Salford area including Worsley, Walkden and Eccles. These roles will start from September 2021 and will include classroom support, small group work and 1:1 with individual children.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to cover all classes from Nursery through to Year 6 and who have a broad range of behaviour management strategies and are passionate about teaching.
We work with both Teaching Assistants and Higher Level Teaching Assistants by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extended from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover depending on the school's needs and the right candidates.
- Location - Salford (Worsley, Walkden, Eccles)
- Position - Teaching Assistant/Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- Start date - September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - Throughout academic year
- End date (if applicable) - July 2022
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience working in a UK school.
- Have a Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as we offer a free online Safeguarding course).
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV ASAP.
We are acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Eccles (opens in new window)
- Salford Crescent (opens in new window)
- Manchester United FC Halt (opens in new window)
- Patricroft (opens in new window)
- Trafford Park (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- House 7, Tootal Road/Weaste Lane, TOOTAL ROAD
- Church, Liverpool Street/Weaste Lane, LIVERPOOL ST
- Opp House 31, Weaste Road/Liverpool Street, WEASTE ROAD
- Nr Reservoir, Liverpool Street/Weaste Lane, LIVERPOOL ST
- Willows Rd - Health Centre, Weaste - Willows Road, Willows Rd
- St Luke's CofE Primary School
- All Hallows RC Business and Enterprise College
- Buile Hill Visual Arts College
- Holy Family VA RC Primary School
- Lark Hill Community Primary School