Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
£350 - 360 per week
Recruiter: Vision for Education
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
September 2022 Start
8.30 - 3.15 pm / Monday - Friday (term time only)
We are looking for a passionate, talented SEN teaching assistant to work in an SEN provision at a large, friendly Primary School on the outskirts of York.
As a SEN teaching assistant, you will work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of programmes of work and implementation of support plans. You may be required to supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs is desirable.
To be a successful in this role you will:
• Have a minimum of 1 year's
experience working within a school or care
• Be able to promote a safe and positive learning environment
• Mentor and engage with the pupils, successfully delivering specifically designed educational packages
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team
using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teaching assistant with experience of SEN, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- Price's Lane, Price's Lane
- Bishopthorpe Road Shops, Bishopthorpe Road
- Victoria Bar, Nunnery Lane
- TA, Tower Street, Tower Street
- St George's Field Coach Park, Tower Street
- Scarcroft Primary School
- Fishergate Primary School
- St George's Roman Catholic Primary School, York
- Millthorpe School
- All Saints RC School