Teaching Assistant (ES130121)
£60 - 65 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationJump to application form
SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience working with additional needs such as ADHD and ASD?
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role supporting pupils at an inclusive Academy?
- The position: Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Salary: Earn GBP60-65 per day
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership and recruiting for an Academy near Winterbourne in Bristol. The school are recruiting a teaching assistant to support their SEN department, when they reopen after the February half term. This role is full-time and provides the opportunity to gain experience and training.
- An Ofsted ‘Good' Academy, with an impressive SEN department and new facilities
- Accessible transport links near M4, M5, M32 and public transport from Bristol City Centre
The ideal candidate:
- Have an empathetic approach and a passion for education and helping others
- Work as a team with other members of the staff and updating the SENCO with students' progress
- Have an excellent understanding of the classroom and have high expectations of work and capable of managing challenging behaviour
- Having experience working with KS3/4 children (not necessarily in a classroom) is desirable
- The right to work within the UK and the ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
- All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Specialist trained consultants – supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- A straightforward Online Portal to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward!
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Ewan: email@example.com or call the friendly Bristol office on 0117 239 1557
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts