Teaching Assistant - Rochdale. (LH/GEN-TA_1602860713)
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£8 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Teaching Assistant - Rochdale.
Prospero Teaching are looking for a level 3 teaching Assistant to start a long term role in the Rochdale area. We are working with a small Primary School who are looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant.
KS1 Teaching Assistant Contract/Position. - Rochdale.
- Position - Level 3 Teaching Assistant
* Start date - 26th October 2021.
* Likely Duration - July 2021.
* Position end date - July 2021.
* Contract type - Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate.
* Pay - £60 - £75 per day.
* Hours - 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Experience as a Teaching assistant within a School setting.
- Experience working 1-1 with a child.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification or higher.
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within a Primary School in Rochdale?
Have you got a passion for making a difference?
Are you an experience Teaching Assistant looking for a new role?
Prospero Teaching are working with an excellent Primary School school based in Rochdale. The school are looking for a minimum Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 1 and 2. This is a long-term role starting after the October half term. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year.
- Work in a 'Good' school.
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year.
- Working alongside an experienced team.
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 or 2 is essential.
- Experience in taking small groups for English and Maths intervention and boosters.
- Have a Level 3 Qualification or higher.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Starts October 2020
The school is based in Oldham, with excellent public transport links to the School.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
The school are looking to appoint the Teaching Assistant from October. If you would like to be considered, please call Liam on 0161 393 6725 or email a CV to Liamh@prosperoteaching.com
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secodary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management - Here's a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team.
Apply for this position
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London