£10 - 12 per hour + PAYE & Pension
Recruiter: Vision for Education
£10 - £12 per hour (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications)
We are seeking to appoint a number of Teaching Assistants (TA) to join an excellent College setting in Preston.
The desired Teaching Assistant (TA) will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put their learners at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teaching Assistant will be required to support a range of students across a Further Education setting.. This role will include a mixture of full classroom support and one-to-one support.
The college require Teaching Assistants to work both full time and part time so can provide hours to suit different availability
This college based in Preston, is a long established and
prestigious college offering a wide range of subjects with
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant role, you will:
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in a school environment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience working with secondary/Further Education/High Education aged pupils.
• Ideally have experience working one-to-one with a student.
We are committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website with your CV.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
- Preston (opens in new window)
- Lostock Hall (opens in new window)
- Bamber Bridge (opens in new window)
- Leyland (opens in new window)
- Salwick (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stand B, Fishergate Centre, Fishergate
- Stand A, Fishergate Centre, Fishergate
- opp, Railway Station, Fishergate Hill
- Stand C, Railway Station, Fishergate Hill
- Stand B, Railway Station, Fishergate
- St Stephen's CofE School
- St Ignatius' Catholic Primary School
- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
- English Martyrs Catholic Primary School, Preston
- Cardinal Newman College