SEN Teaching Assistant (WTANG8)
Location: Nottingham, City of Nottingham
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel East Midlands
Teaching Personnel are looking for Teaching Assistant to support a KS3 Male student.
The School is a Special Educational Needs School based in NG8 and looking for Teaching Assistant to Start ASAP.
You need experience of managing challenging behaviour, must be pro-active in de-escalating situations, and be able to work well with the teacher taking direction but also using initiative when it comes to supporting the pupil on one-to-one basis.
The school are looking for Teaching Assistants with the following skills:
- Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience in a School, Youth Group or Care Setting
- Confident supporting students who present with ASC, SEMH and Challenging Behaviour
- Determination to make a difference in the classroom setting and in students learning
- Confident in supporting students on a one to one basis when required
If you are looking for a new role or wish to develop your experience please contact Kathryn on 0115 845 6409 and apply!
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
Teaching Personnel East MidlandsTeaching Personnel, Foxhall Business Centre, Foxhall Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Nearby train stations
- Bulwell (opens in new window)
- Nottingham (opens in new window)
- Beeston (opens in new window)
- Attenborough (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop BE26, Ranmere Road, Frampton Road
- Stop BE20, Falston Road, Frampton Road
- Stop BE24, Ambergate Road, Bathurst Drive
- Stop BE25, Falston Road, Frampton Road
- Stop BE21, Ambergate Road, Bathurst Drive
- The Trinity Catholic School
- Woodlands School
- Oak Field School and Specialist Sports College
- Hadden Park High School
- Nottingham Girls' Academy