Teaching Assistant - Key Stage 3 and 4 - Bury - ASAP Start!
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
£8 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Graduate Learning Mentor
We are specifically working with a large school in Bury, who are anticipating the need for talented, skilled graduates, to support their existing work force, after the half-term break. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, these opportunities are for you.
Learning Mentor work provides a great platform for graduates - both with practical experience, and also knowledge to create attractive, engaging personal statements and applications. And don't worry about all that - our process is really easy, and our consultants are more than happy to help you with your applications to QTS courses when the time is right.
- Location - Bury, Lancashire
- Position - Graduate Learning Mentor
- Type of work - Teaching Support
- Start date - September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - until Easter 2022, subject to further review
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £65 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy.
We are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Kearsley (opens in new window)
- Farnworth (opens in new window)
- Hall I Th Wood (opens in new window)
- Bromley Cross (opens in new window)
- Castleton (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Os Pub, Silver Street (to define route), SILVER STREET
- Os Pub, Silver St (Nbd define route), SILVER STREET
- Bolton Street - Cooper St, Bury - Bolton Street, Bolton St
- Stop Kk, Market Street/Derby Hall, MARKET STREET
- Bury Bolton Street (East Lancashire Railway), -
- Bury College
- Bury Grammar School Girls
- Bury Grammar School Boys
- St Marie's Roman Catholic Primary School, Bury
- Holy Trinity Primary School