£325 - 350 per week
Recruiter: ABC Teachers
We are seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a SEN School in Frankley on a full-time basis. The school offers a patient and caring approach to students with complex learning needs. Immediate start- ongoing basis.
About the role
- As SEN Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting holistic learning through arts, crafts, agriculture and much more.
- Work with students aged from six to nineteen years old with complex learning needs.
- Working alongside a class teacher and a team of experienced support staff to deliver a child centre approach to learning.
- Full time role to begin immediately with the possibility to be ongoing for the right SEN Teaching Assistant
As the suitable candidate you will:
- Have a current driving licence - Free parking is provided at the school.
- Hold a suitable qualification for working with children and young people such as Health and Social Care, Children and Young People's Workforce.
- Have experience of working with children with special education needs and disabilities.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website with a copy of your CV.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
ABC TeachersSt Chads House , Cross Keys , Lichfield, Staffordshire
Nearby train stations
- Northfield (opens in new window)
- Longbridge (opens in new window)
- Kings Norton (opens in new window)
- Selly Oak (opens in new window)
- Bournville (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Adj, Frankley Hill Lane Reservoir, Frankley Hill Lane
- Adj, Harlech Close, BALMORAL RD
- Frankley Service Station, Frankley Service Station
- opp, Harlech Close, BALMORAL RD
- before, Ravenhayes Lane, BALMORAL RD
- Kitwell Primary School and Nursery Class
- King Edward VI Five Ways School
- St Michael's Church of England Aided Primary School
- Forestdale Primary School
- Trescott Primary School