£60 - 80 per day
Recruiter: ABC Teachers
We are currently recruiting for schools and provisions across the Derbyshire area for teaching assistant roles, working with young people with special educational needs in September 2021. You must have a keen interest to work in schools and with students with a range of special educational needs. We work with various SEN settings across the whole of the East Midlands.
About the role:
- Start work in September 2021
- Variety of positions – day to day supply, short-term and long-term positions.
- Work in various schools and support students with special educational needs, such as autism, moderate to severe learning difficulties and challenging behaviour.
- Work with supportive teams and develop your skills and experience supporting young people.
About the schools we work with:
- Primary, secondary, nursery and all-through schools.
- SEND Schools, Pupil Referral Units and Alternative Provisions.
- Easily accessible from Derbyshire city centre and surrounding areas in Derbyshire.
- Supportive teams and leadership to help you build confidence.
- We must be able to reference work you have done in the past 2 years, which needs to include either working with children or with vulnerable adults in a care/support role
- Be passionate about working with young people and supporting their learning.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with students.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
ABC TeachersSt Chads House , Cross Keys , Lichfield, Staffordshire
Nearby train stations
- Derby (opens in new window)
- Peartree (opens in new window)
- Spondon (opens in new window)
- Duffield (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- opp, Friar Gate Bridge, Friar Gate
- Adj, Bold Lane Car Park, Jury Street
- Stop B11, Friar Gate, Friar Gate
- Adj, Friar Gate Bridge, Friar Gate
- SE-bound, Agard Street, Agard Street
- Al-Madinah School
- Kingsmead School
- Becket Primary School
- Landau Forte College
- Ashgate Primary School