Teaching Assistant (ES070121)
£60 - 65 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Have you recently graduated, and are now considering a career in teaching?
Are you looking for a new challenge starting in January 2021?
- The position: Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Salary: Earn GBP60-65 per day
A growing secondary school in the Eastville area of Bristol are looking to recruit a confident and resilient teaching assistant, when they reopen after the February half term. This role is full-time and provides the opportunity to gain experience and training.
- Supportive academy organisation is offering opportunities to advance your career within an inclusive environment
- Promotes an engaging learning community where staff and students are inspired
- Accessible transport links near M4, M5, M32 and public transport from Bristol City Centre
The ideal candidate:
- Have a patient and empathetic approach, complimented with a passion for education and helping others
- Work alongside other members of the support team and teachers in the classroom
- Have an excellent understanding of the classroom and have high expectations of work and capable of managing challenging behaviour
- Having experience working with KS3 and KS4 children (not necessarily in a classroom) is desirable
- The right to work within the UK
- The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
- All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Benefit from –
- Competitive rates of pay
- Rewarding job sand great work-life balance with school holidays
- Working alongside professional and inspirational people
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Specialist trained consultants – supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- A straightforward Online Portal to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward!
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Ewan: email@example.com or call the friendly Bristol office on 0117 239 1557
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts