Teaching Assistant (GEV-RM-BLT_1602673464)
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
£8 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
BL3 postcode area
Start Date: ASAP
Are you looking to secure work in a school as a teaching assistant on a long-term basis, we have a role working with small groups of students with additional needs at an SEND school in BL3 Bolton.
Prospero Teaching are looking for a TA to start within an SEND secondary school, Bolton the role is to support students with additional needs in small groups and on a one to one basis.
The role is to start in ASAP, and will run until the end of the academic year, with a view to extending the contract into the new academic year. The school are looking to appoint a TA who will join a highly committed team.
This is a full-time role students at the secondary age group, all with additional needs.
Many of the students struggle to access a traditional curriculum, the school are looking for a TA that has a growth mind set and has the ability to engage and motivate the learning of some extremely complex children. The main area of focus for this role is to support students.
We require to work with a passion for learning and the ability to grow, nurture and expand their thirst for learning Prospero teaching requirements:
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
We can offer:
Experienced, dedicated and supportive staff
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate:
- Excellent skills with young people * A commitment to inclusion and valuing diversity * A commitment to high standards for all * A good sense of humour
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Bolton (opens in new window)
- Hall I Th Wood (opens in new window)
- Moses Gate (opens in new window)
- Bromley Cross (opens in new window)
- Farnworth (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Victoria Sq North - Howell Croft Nth, Bolton - Victoria Square North, Victoria Sq North
- Howell Croft Nth - Le Mans Cres, Bolton - Howell Croft North, Howell Croft Nth
- Os Bakery, Deansgate/Blue Boar, DEANSGATE
- Midland Bank, Deansgate/Bridge Street, DEANSGATE
- opp Post Office, Deansgate/Post Office, DEANSGATE
- Lord's Independent School
- Gaskell Community Primary School
- St Peter and St Paul RC Primary School
- St Matthew's CofE Primary School, Bolton
- Bolton Parish Church CofE Primary School