Location: North Yorkshire
£95 - 130 per day
Recruiter: Vision for Education
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Key Stage 3&4
We are seeking a Teacher (SEMH) for Key Stage 3&4 to work on a supply basis in North Yorkshire, starting in ASAP. Teaching in multiple schools across the region. The pupils are aged 11 to 16 and require additional support with Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity Disorder, Social Emotional and Mental Health challenges. The opportunity to be a supply Teacher (SEMH) will be best suited for someone with previous SEN teaching experience or newly qualified teacher status (NQTS).
Schools cater for students with social or emotional issues. With outstanding facilities and resources to help support the pupils. The team you will be joining are staff who pride themselves on their child-centred approach to supporting their pupils. Public transport links to the school are available, but access to a vehicle would be an advantage.
To be considered for the Teacher (SEMH) role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching Status (NQT)
- Hold a driving licence, which would be preferred, but not essential.
- A DBS Certificate on the update service is an advantage but not essential, this can be arranged.
- Confident de-escalating challenging situations. Training would be an advantage but not essential.
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher (SEMH) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire