Support Worker, PMLD School
Location: Lewisham, London
£10 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: Remedy Education
Support Worker, PMLD School - Lewisham, South East London
Remedy are looking for a Support Worker to support in a PMLD school in Lewisham, South East London.
This PMLD (Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties) school has students who may be in wheelchairs, be non-verbal and have severe difficulties, so we are looking for nurturing and caring individuals to care and support these students. The students are ages 5 to 18.
You will be supporting these students within the school working on life skills and core subjects, you may also assist students on day trips out.
All applicants must be willing to assist with personal care, and should possess the following training, or be willing to undertake it:
- Team Teach
- Moving and handling/ manual handling
- Peg feeding
To be accepted for this role you must be available ASAP and hold a current DBS or a DBS on the update service (ONLINE).
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Remedy EducationConnaught House, 1st Floor, 112-120 High Road, Loughton, Essex
Nearby train stations
- Ladywell (opens in new window)
- Lewisham (opens in new window)
- Hither Green (opens in new window)
- St Johns (opens in new window)
- Blackheath (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Y, Morley Road, LEWISHAM HIGH STREET
- Z, Morley Road, LEWISHAM HIGH STREET
- Stop S, Molesworth Street, MOLESWORTH STREET
- Stop T, Lewisham Centre, LEWISHAM HIGH STREET
- Stop, Courthill Road (SE13), COURTHILL ROAD
- St Saviour's Catholic Primary School
- St Mary's Lewisham Church of England Primary School
- Prendergast - Vale College
- Christ The King Sixth Form College
- Prendergast-Hilly Fields College