£10 - £15 per hour
Recruiter: GSL Education
- Location: Barton-upon-Humber, Lincolnshire
- Start Date: Immediately / As soon as possible, Term Time Only
- Salary: £65 – £85 per day
We are currently seeking a number of Support Workers to work across a Client Special Educational Needs School in North Lincolnshire. This is a great opportunity for a Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or Teaching Assistant looking to take the next step in their career. Both part-time and full-time availability will be considered for this post.
- A co-educational Special Educational Needs School for 8- to 19-year-olds.
- Focusses on the personal, social, and academic development of the whole person, with on-site facilities such as a hydrotherapy pool, sports hall, and horticultural facilities.
- Provides education for children and young people who have moderate or severe autism, emotional or behavioural difficulties.
- The school offers an adapted and differentiated national curriculum for their pupils, following personalised learning plans.
- Has an on-site Sixth Form which offers a range of vocational and BTEC courses for their 16 to 19 year old students.
- Supporting Class Teachers to take a creative approach to teaching pupils according to their educational, social, and emotional needs.
- Maximising children's achievement, and ability to develop.
- Motivating young people to inspire learning in children with varied and complex needs.
- To assist in the planning and delivery of lessons in a creative and positive setting.
- Previous experience of supporting children, young people, or adults with special educational needs. Specific experience with social, emotional, and mental health needs and Autism is advantageous.
- Be a motivated, resilient, enthusiastic, and dynamic Support Worker.
- Be educated to a minimum of GCSE level at Grade C or above in English, Maths and Science.
- Hold a DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for one. DBS sponsorship is available for this position.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
GSL EducationGuardian Selection Ltd, 15 Cotton's Gardens, London, Kent
Nearby train stations
- Barton-on-Humber (opens in new window)
- Barrow Haven (opens in new window)
- Hessle (opens in new window)
- New Holland (opens in new window)
- Ferriby (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- o/s 86, Millfields, Millfields
- opp, Market Place, Market Lane
- Adj, Market Place, Market Lane
- opp, Baysgarth School, Barrow Road
- o/s, Bowmandale House, Bowmandale
- Bowmandale Primary School
- Baysgarth School
- Barton St Peter's CofE Primary School
- Castledyke Primary School
- Barton School