Sports Pathway TA - ASAP start
Location: Hulme, Greater Manchester
£9 - £10 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Rewarding job opportunity available - apply today!
We are looking for a mentor/SEN teaching assistant to work at a secondary school based in Hulme.
The role will entail you working with a group of KS3/4 learners who present expressive behaviours.
The pupils are a low level academically.
On Sports pathway, so we require a candidate who has a sport background.
Sports include - football, table tennis, basketball, fitness - rowing etc
Required for approximately 4 weeks.
- Team Teach training would be highly desirable for this
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Deansgate (opens in new window)
- Manchester Oxford Road (opens in new window)
- Salford Central (opens in new window)
- Manchester Piccadilly (opens in new window)
- Manchester United FC Halt (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Opp House 142, Rolls Crescent/Shearsby Close, ROLLS CRESCENT
- John Nash Cres, Rolls Cres (Ebd - to def rte), ROLLS CRESCENT
- Clopton Walk, Rolls Cres (Wbd - to def rte), ROLLS CRESCENT
- nr, Greenheys Lane West/Old Birley St, GREENHEYS LN W
- O/s House 30, Rolls Crescent/Spruce Street, ROLLS CRESCENT
- Rolls Crescent Primary School
- Loreto College
- St Wilfrid's RC Primary School
- Afifah School
- St Philip's Church of England Primary School