Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant (Sports)
£65 - 80 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Are you a sports graduate looking for a career in education?
Have you had expereince working in Primary, Secondary or SEN schools?
Have you got coaching experience?
Are you a sports graduate who is looking for a new challenge? A busy mainstream school in the Bristol area are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team. The school has a reputation as one of the best performing comprehensive schools both on and off the sports field and they focus on ensuring every young person is safe, happy and challenged to achieve their best. They offer an array of extra- curricular opportunities that you as a Teaching Assistant can be greatly involved with, using your experience and knowledge to expand the opportunities available. Their PE curriculum is broad and promotes full engagement in a variety of sports, this again is where your expertise can help!
- Sports Graduate or relevant (2:2)
- Experience working with children in a TA environment is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic and energetic about education and getting students learning
- Highly motivated to learn, grow and develop
- Be creative and taking a proactive approach to providing effective learning
- Good behaviour management skills
Your role as a Teaching Assistant consists of working alongside the class teacher to assist the pupils with their learning. You will provide support both 1:1 with children who require it and in small groups. You will support students with a wide range of abilities, including children with Special Educational Needs. As a Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant you can use your skills to inspire, encourage and motivate students to positively contribute to the classroom environment. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team to ensure high performance and differentiated education.
Benefits of working with us:
- Fully supported by your own personal consultant
- Access to our CPD academy
- Don't use an umbrella company
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme (Financial benefits for referring a friend to us)
If you would like to apply for this opportunity or find out more then contact me on the contacts below quoting ‘Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant'
Look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date. Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- Bristol Temple Meads (opens in new window)
- Bedminster (opens in new window)
- Montpelier (opens in new window)
- Redland (opens in new window)
- Clifton Down (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Quay, Bristol Bridge Ferry Landing, Baldwin Street
- Entrance, Bristol Bridge Ferry Landing
- Bristol Bridge Ferry Landing, Baldwin Street
- Stop Bd, Baldwin Street, Baldwin Street
- Stop Bc, Baldwin Street, Baldwin Street
- LPW Independent School
- St Michael's on the Mount Church of England Primary School
- Andalusia Academy Bristol
- Cathedral Primary School
- Bristol Cathedral Choir School