Sports Coach Teaching Assistant
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester
£8 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sports coach and Teaching Assistant - Oldham.
Have you recently graduated university and looking to make the next step in your career?
Have you had a career of coaching and working in local Primary Schools?
Are you looking for work within the Education sector? Do you have a passion for sport and to provide, engage and teach younger children? Are you eager to assist with the teaching and learning of children?
We are currently looking to recruit a Sports coach to work as a Teaching Assistant within a Primary school in Oldham. The roles will include supporting students in Key Stage 1 and 2 within the classroom.
The successful candidate must have good knowledge of P.E and be comfortable to deliver a P.E Lesson working around the curriculum.
You will use your sports knowledge to plan and deliver extra learning to the students to engage them within their learning.
- Work with students through interventions to enhance their learning.
- Use your sports experience to enhance their engagement.
- Provide opportunities within sports.
- Ideal opportunity for students looking to gain paid experience before a PGCE.
- Oldham based School.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion to enhance the learning of their students.
- The knowledge to provide a safe learning environment for each student.
- A professional approach to handling difficult situations.
- Confident to delivery P.E Lessons around the national curriculum.
- Sports (BA Hons) degree or Level 1 Minimum coaching badges.
- Enhanced DBS (clean and relevant) - Can be obtained through Prospero Teaching.
- Safeguarding certificate
- Passion for providing an education through sports and interventions.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we will offer you.
- Paid experience within the Education setting.
- Dedicated staff teams.
- A possible long term contract within the School.
- A commitment to supporting your professional development to the next stage of your career.
If this role would be of interest to you, please send an up to date CV
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://prosperoteaching.com/
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management - Here's a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend - https://prosperoteaching.com/recommend-a-friend/
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Oldham Werneth (opens in new window)
- Oldham Mumps (opens in new window)
- Derker (opens in new window)
- Hollinwood (opens in new window)
- Mills Hill (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop Kc, King Street/Barn Street, KING STREET
- Stop Kd, King Street/Barn Street, KING STREET
- Op Court, West Street/Civic Centre (Stop KK), WEST STREET
- Civic Centre, West Street/Civic Centre (Stop JJ), WEST STREET
- Civic Centre, West Street QT, WEST STREET
- The Oldham College
- Oldham Sixth Form College
- Richmond Primary School
- St Patrick's RC Primary and Nursery School
- St Thomas CofE Primary School