Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Merton, London
£75-£80 per day
Recruiter: Pertemps Education Network
We are currently looking for special needs teaching assistants to work within a specialist school catering for students with speech, language and communication needs. The successful special needs teaching assistant will ideally have experience working with vulnerable adults or children in a special needs setting
Here is the school information:
• Outstanding school
• Based in the London Borough of Merton
• The children at this school will all have an EHCP so previous experience supporting students with a variety of special needs is desired.
• Excellent supportive leadership team.
• Located within a very short walk of a train station, and also has on site parking facilities for those that drive.
Here is the role information:
• Immediate or January 2022 start
• Daily rate £75-£80
• This role could involve working with children from early years through to the post 16 age group.
• There will be 1:1 and small group work, as well as general classroom support.
• Full time temporary teaching assistants to work from Monday to Friday (during term time only) from the hours of 8.30am to 5pm
• The length of contract will be for at least one term, and there could be the option of a temp to perm contract.
• The school will regularly have day trips and activities planned, which you will also be expected to support and be involved in
If you are a special needs teaching assistant looking for new opportunities and you have the relevant right to work documentation, DBS checks and relevant child related references, please send your CV via this website ASAP.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Pertemps Education NetworkSuite 70, Waterhouse Business Centre, 2 Cromar Way, London, West Midlands