SEND Teaching Assistant - Huddersfield
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£9 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
SEND Behaviour Support Worker - Huddersfield
Are you a passionate graduate or experienced behaviour support worker looking to work with children that really need you.
We are a leading provider in SEN education through West Yorkshire. With our drive and commitment to our schools and relationships with the DFE and LEA, we are perfectly placed to support you with your next career step.
We are currently recruiting for a BSW to work with identified children in a Primary school. This role is not only to manage the behaviour but also work with the children to help them understand their behaviour and how to develop from the skills you can provide.
Working with a supporting team in school you will have the best opportunity to help these children through there behaviour issues and help them to reach the goals they truly deserve to hit.
- Location - Huddersfield
- Position - BSW - Behaviour support worker
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - long term
- Full time/part-time - Part time / Full Time both available
- The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £70 per day
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH US, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By registering with us, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from
- access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- a generous recommend a friend referral scheme
We are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend and earn £150
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Huddersfield (opens in new window)
- Lockwood (opens in new window)
- Berry Brow (opens in new window)
- Deighton (opens in new window)
- Honley (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- stop M2, Market Street, Market Street
- stop M1, Market Street, Market Street
- stop H1, High Street, High Street
- stop H2, High Street, High Street
- stop M3, Market Street, Market Street
- Kirklees College
- Spring Grove Junior Infant and Nursery School
- Rathbone Choices
- Greenhead College
- New Directions College