£25,714 - 41,604 per year + PAYE and Pension
Recruiter: Vision for Education
- Contract type: Full Time
- Contract terms: Temporary
- Posted: 22 November 2021
- Closing date: 31 December 2021
- Job starts: January 2022
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
We are recruiting on behalf of a school in Preston who are seeking to appoint a SEND Teacher on a full-time basis, starting in January 2022. This is a hugely rewarding role within a Special Needs School for the right highly motivated and child centred candidate.
The role of a SEND teacher will be to deliver high quality lessons to children with Special Educational Needs and who can also have social issues and complex emotional difficulties. The perfect candidate will be motivated, calm and professional. Our schools require an enthusiastic, evaluative, reflective, and inspirational teacher.
The SEND schools we work with in the Preston area are committed to making a difference to all the pupils who attend, making sure they get the most out of their school life and education. As a SEND Teacher you will work within a supportive and stimulative environment, with great facilities, which encourages and gets the best out of all their pupils within this setting. They have a stable and established team of staff includes support staff, teachers and a solid Senior Leadership Team. Student needs vary from challenging behaviour to detachment disorders and global development delay.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the SEND Teacher position are:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS).
• A minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience.
• Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator and passionate about working with students with SEND.
• Be willing to work in the Preston area.
We are committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a SEND Teacher and valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEND Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
- Preston (opens in new window)
- Lostock Hall (opens in new window)
- Bamber Bridge (opens in new window)
- Leyland (opens in new window)
- Salwick (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stand B, Fishergate Centre, Fishergate
- Stand A, Fishergate Centre, Fishergate
- opp, Railway Station, Fishergate Hill
- Stand C, Railway Station, Fishergate Hill
- Stand B, Railway Station, Fishergate
- St Stephen's CofE School
- St Ignatius' Catholic Primary School
- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
- English Martyrs Catholic Primary School, Preston
- Cardinal Newman College