SEND Behaviour Support
Location: Greenwich, London
£10 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: Remedy Education
SEND Behaviour Support - Greenwich South East London
We are recruiting for a SEND Behaviour Support Assistant to work in our SEN school based in Greenwich.
Each class has only 7-8 students and your role would be to ensure students are working and staying focused in lessons.
The students ages would range from 13-18 year old and students can pose challenging behaviours, so de-escalation skills are essential. The SEN you will be working with varies from ASD, PMLD and challenging behaviour.
The typical school day runs from 09.00 until 15:15.
The school are looking for people with the below:
- Have experience in a UK primary, secondary or SEND school- preferably a PRU
- Have previous experience of working with students with ASD, SEMH or as a 1:1 support role.
- Available full time
- Possess a flexible work ethic, be willing to adapt and work to deadlines successfully.
The school is based in Greenwich with great transport links and near site parking.
The role is starting immediately. You will need an enhanced DBS to be considered for this role.
Please apply now with a copy of your CV.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Remedy EducationConnaught House, 1st Floor, 112-120 High Road, Loughton, Essex
Nearby train stations
- Maze Hill (opens in new window)
- Westcombe Park (opens in new window)
- Greenwich (opens in new window)
- Charlton (opens in new window)
- Deptford (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop H, Trafalgar Road Maze Hill, ---
- Stop K, King William Lane (SE10), ---
- Stop G, Trafalgar Road Maze Hill, ---
- Maze Hill Rail Station, -
- Entrance 1, Maze Hill Rail Station, ---
- Meridian Primary School
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Christ Church Church of England Primary School
- The John Roan School
- George Green's School