£26,619 - £51,237 per annum
Recruiter: GSL Education
Job Title: SENCO
Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Salary: £26,619 – £51,237 per annum
Start Date: As soon as possible / January 2022
We are seeking a qualified SENCO for a client Secondary Academy near Pontefract, West Yorkshire. This is an immediate or January 2022 start to cover a Maternity Leave, on a full-time basis.
About the School:
- Ofsted ‘good' school and are firmly on a trajectory to be rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding' at their next inspection.
- A thriving, high performing, and successful place where students grow into the very best version of themselves.
- They deliver a first-class education to all students so that they make outstanding progress and get the chances in life they deserve.
- Achievement focused culture where there is not a ceiling on what their students can accomplish.
- Aim to make success inevitable.
About the SEN department:
- Ensure a smooth transition into secondary school to equip students with the tools that they require to achieve excellence in their educational experience.
- An extremely passionate and determined SEN team.
- Cultivate an inclusive, supportive, and positive learning environment.
- All students are valued, and their individual needs are recognised to enable pupils to achieve their highest potential by removing any barriers to learning through Quality First Teaching.
- Committed to identifying the needs of students in order to ensure that the provision is in place is appropriate and beneficial to them achieve their best.
- Highly committed to working with families to support all of their students.
If you are a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for a new role near Pontefract, West Yorkshire, please submit your CV via the application page below.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
GSL EducationGuardian Selection Ltd, 15 Cotton's Gardens, London, Kent