SEN Teaching Assistant
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: King's Lynn
£1.4k - 2.1k per month
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
SEN Teaching Assistant
We help schools find the perfect candidate for a SEN Teaching Assistant for SEN school based in King's Lynn, Munford and Banham. This role would involve supporting a pupils with ASC and behavioural needs on a 1:1 basis throughout the school day.
The role would include:
- Supporting the pupil throughout the school day
- Assisting the pupil with the work set out by the teacher
- Behaviour/learning support
- Upholding the values of the school at all times
- Aiding with the set up and set down of the classroom
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety over the pupils
- Aiding the teacher with the day to day running of the class
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in a Teaching Assistant role
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Safeguarding training
- Teaching assistant qualifications
- Manual handling training
- DBS on the Update service (we can help with this)
- A hard working and positive attitude to all aspects of work
Monthly salary from: £1,400 - £2,100
What we can do for you:
• Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
• myTP – Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
• A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
• Our CPD Academy – Your Continuous Professional Development
• Pay via PAYE – allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts