SEN Teaching Assistant. (EYFS) - Tameside. (LH/SEN-TA_1602588399)
Location: Tameside, Greater Manchester
£8 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
SEN Teaching Assistant. (EYFS) - Tameside.
Job Start Date: Monday 19th October 2020
Position Type: Long Term with a view to an extended contract.
Sector: Primary Education (EYFS)
Role: Level 3 Teaching Assistant.
Subject: Special Needs / SEN.
About the job -
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (SEN Specialism) to start on Monday 19th October 2020 at a Primary School in Tameside. The School are looking for the Teaching Assistant to work predominantly in the EYFS.
The candidate will be working predominantly in the EYFS and working with students with a range of needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an extremely rewarding career and to make a real impact on the pupil's progress. The School have excellent career development plans in place for staff.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working 1-1 with a young person or working with small groups of children. The candidate must have clear experience of delivering or studying interventions within Schools.
The successful candidate must have excellent knowledge of EYFS and SEN.
It is essential you have previous EYFS experience and strong behaviour management to deal with challenging behaviour. .
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position.
- Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
* Start date - 19th October 2020.
* Likely Duration - July 2021.
* Position end date - July 2021.
* Contract type - Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate.
* Pay - To be discussed at interview.
* Hours - 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
EYFS TA Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- It is essential that you have Level 3 qualification and
experience working in a school setting. (Particularly EYFS)
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must…
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Level 3 Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this role, please email a CV to LiamH@prosperoteaching.com or call 0161 393 6725.
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London