SEN Teaching Assistant. (EYFS)
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
£8 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationJump to application form
SEN Teaching Assistant. (EYFS) - Liverpool.
Job Start Date: April 2021.
Position Type: Long Term with a view to an extended contract.
Sector: Primary Education (EYFS) Role: Level 3 Teaching Assistant. Subject: Special Needs / SEN. Location: Tameside.
About the job -
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (SEN Specialism) to start in April 2021 at a Primary School in Liverpool. The School are looking for the Teaching Assistant to work predominantly in the EYFS.
The candidate will be working predominantly in the EYFS and working with students with a range of needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an extremely rewarding career and to make a real impact on the pupil's progress. The School have excellent career development plans in place for staff.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working 1-1 with a young person or working with small groups of children. The candidate must have clear experience of delivering or studying interventions within Schools.
The successful candidate must have excellent knowledge of EYFS and SEN.
It is essential you have previous EYFS experience and strong behaviour management to deal with challenging behaviour. .
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position.
- Position - SEN Teaching Assistant * Start date - April 2021. * Likely Duration - July 2021. * Position end date - July 2021. * Contract type - Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate. * Pay - To be discussed at interview. * Hours - 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
EYFS TA Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- It is essential that you have Level 3 qualification and experience working in a school setting. (Particularly EYFS) * Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months. * Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job, you must…
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK. * Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application. * Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Level 3 Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this role, please apply
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Liverpool Lime Street (opens in new window)
- Liverpool Central (opens in new window)
- Moorfields (opens in new window)
- Liverpool James Street (opens in new window)
- Edge Hill (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- E-bound, Norton St Coach Station, Norton Street
- opp, London Road, Commutation Row
- opp, Kempston Street, Norton Street
- Adj, Kempston Street, Norton Street
- Stop A, Fraser Street, London Road
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
- Pleasant Street Primary School
- The City of Liverpool College
- St Nicholas's Catholic Primary School
- Faith Primary School