SEN Teaching Assistant
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
£10.00 - 12.50 per hour
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationJump to application form
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health needs in the West Sussex area.
These pupils have cross curricular education so experience supporting students in a range of subject areas is preferable (mainly functional skills, but some GCSE lessons).
The students rely on consistency and continuity around them so it is essential for us to find a reliable, dedicated TA to work within this school.
This is a full time position (term time) with the opportunity to go onto a permanent contract with the school after a temporary period of working through Teaching Personnel. The school are friendly, welcoming and supportive with brand new facilities based in the Horsham/Haywards Heath area.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
• Behaviour Mentor with experience
• Someone experienced with SEN, in particular with SEMH
• Confident to manage challenging behaviour where required
• Must own a Driver's License and your own vehicle
For additional information or if you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please contact Harry, Brighton's SEN Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date. Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- Crawley (opens in new window)
- Three Bridges (opens in new window)
- Ifield (opens in new window)
- Gatwick Airport (opens in new window)
- Horley (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- o/s, Exchange Road, Exchange Road
- Adj, Magistrates Court, Woodfield Rd
- taxi rank, The Boulevard, The Boulevard Service Road
- opp, Multiplex, A2219
- nr, Multiplex, High Street
- Central Sussex College
- Northgate Primary School
- Three Bridges Junior School
- West Green Primary School
- Langley Green Primary