£120 - 185 per day
Recruiter: ABC Teachers
£120-£185 per day
We are currently recruiting for an experienced SEN Teacher for a role beginning after October Half Term at an excellent Special Educational Needs school we work closely with in Walsall.
About the role:
- Responsible for delivering the curriculum to small class sizes, where the students have a range of SEN, including ASD, moderate to severe learning difficulties and more profound needs.
- Establish a safe and engaging learning environment, where learners are challenged to achieve their full potential.
- This will be a full-time role on a long-term basis, beginning after October 2021 half term.
About the school:
- Caters for students of both primary and secondary ages, a wide range of SEND
- They offer a friendly and welcoming environment with lots of development and training opportunities.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing school and play an important part in its development, with a very supportive and caring Leadership Team.
- Experienced teacher who is creative with their teaching methods
- Ability to work well within a team, and able to quickly build a strong rapport with students
- Previous experience working within a similar setting, or a background working with SEND
- Able to build a rapport with both students and staff, and able to understand the individual needs of the pupils
- Demonstrate strong communication and behaviour management skills.
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is recent experience working within an SEND environment.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher that can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
ABC TeachersSt Chads House , Cross Keys , Lichfield, Staffordshire
Nearby train stations
- Walsall (opens in new window)
- Bescot Stadium (opens in new window)
- Tame Bridge Parkway (opens in new window)
- Bloxwich (opens in new window)
- Bloxwich North (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- opp, Watering Trough, ABLEWELL ST
- Walhouse Rd, PERSEHOUSE ST
- Adj, Watering Trough, ABLEWELL ST
- before, Lower Rushall St, WALHOUSE RD
- Walhouse Rd, PERSEHOUSE ST
- Chuckery Primary School
- Blue Coat Church of England Academy, Walsall
- Hydesville Tower School
- Blue Coat Church of England Aided Junior School
- Queen Mary's High School