SEN Teacher (islingteach)
£120 - 160 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
I am currently working with a large SEN school in North London, who have both primary and secondary aged classes. They cater for students with severe autism, as well as challenging behaviour and moderate learning difficulties. This is a purpose built school, with exceptional facilities. The Head of School is passionate about providing an excellent curriculum for the students, and the supportive SLT team lead by example.
The school is looking for a full time teacher to join their dynamic key stage 4 team. They are particularly interested in hearing from teachers who have either Mathematics or English as a specialist subject however all SEN Specialists will be considered.
Experience of working in an SEN school is preferred, however this school have successfully recruited staff from a mainstream education background in the past, and would welcome further applications from mainstream teachers who have had experience with SEN in the past.
- Be available full time Monday – Friday from 08:30am to 15:30pm
- Be able to travel to North London for work each day
- Be willing to participate in the school's excellent CPD training programme for new staff
- Have a child workforce DBS on the update service, or be willing to complete a new one asap
- Have experience of teaching children with autism, in either an SEN or mainstream setting
- Knowledge of PECS, Makaton or BSL is desirable but not essential
- Be able to provide reference details for your two most recent employers
If you are interested please apply or email your CV to Chey on Chyennye.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts