Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
£16 - £24 per hour + Dependent on Pay Scale
Recruiter: Prospero Group
We are currently seeking to appoint SEN Teachers to work in
Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas. This will be a great
opportunity for either experienced SEN Teachers or Mainstream
Teachers looking to transition into a Special Education
The ideal applicant will:
- Hold a Valid QTS or QTLS
- Be available on a full-time basis (Monday-Friday)
- Either live in or be able to commute into
- Have the flexibility to be considered for either long Term Supply or Permanent opportunities.
- You will be offered a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Have access to ongoing training.
- Be given ongoing support.
For further information or to register your interest, please 'Click Apply'.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- near, High Ditch Road, Newmarket Road
- near, Church Farm, Newmarket Road
- opp, Church Farm, Newmarket Road
- opp, St. Mary's Church, Church Road
- o/s, St. Mary's Church, Church Road
- Teversham CofE VA Primary School
- Fen Ditton Primary School
- Bewick Bridge Community Primary School
- Cherry Hinton Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- Fulbourn Primary School