Location: Durham, County Durham
£75-£80 per day
Recruiter: AK Teaching
We are looking for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to work in one of our partner schools in Durham. You will be working across KS1-KS4. The hours of work will be between 8.30am-4:00pm.
You will be resilient and have experience working with extremely challenging behaviour or SEMH. Ideally, you will hold a Level 2/3 qualification in Teaching and Supporting (or equivalent) however this is not essential. You may have a background in youth work/ex military/support worker or a sports background.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to gain experience and a flexible income, please apply below ASAP.
We are also offering Guaranteed Work to the right candidates.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
AK TeachingThe North East Business and Innovation Centre, Enterprise Park East, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- SW-bound, Market Place, Market Place
- NE-bound, Market Place, Market Place
- W-bound, Walkergate Coach Setting-down point, Walkergate
- W-bound, Leazes Road - Millburngate Br, Leazes Road
- E-bound, Leazes Rd - Underpass Stand A, Leazes Road
- Durham School
- St Margaret's Church of England Primary School
- St Leonard's Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Comprehensive School
- Durham Johnston Comprehensive School
- Neville's Cross Primary School