SEMH Teaching Assistant
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
£65 - 75 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health needs in Littlehampton.
The pupils have cross curricular education so experience supporting students in a range of subject areas is preferable (mainly functional skills, but some GCSE lessons).
The students rely on consistency and continuity around them so it is essential for us to find a reliable, dedicated TA to work within this school.
This is a full time position (term time) with the opportunity to go onto a permanent contract with the school after a temporary period of working through Teaching Personnel. The school are friendly, welcoming and supportive.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Behaviour Mentor with experience
- Someone experienced with SEN, in particular with SEMH
- Confident to manage challenging behaviour where required
- Competent in assisting the class teacher with managing activities around the classroom
If you would like to find out more, or would like to apply for immediate consideration, please apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- Littlehampton (opens in new window)
- Ford (opens in new window)
- Arundel (opens in new window)
- Angmering (opens in new window)
- Barnham (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- opp, Courtwick Road, Wick Street
- Adj, Courtwick Road, Wick Street
- Adj, Selwyn Avenue, Courtwick Road
- opp, Seaton Road, Lyminster Road
- Adj, Seaton Road, Lyminster Road
- Lyminster Primary School
- Cornfield School, Littlehampton
- St Catherine's Catholic Primary School, Littlehampton
- White Meadows Primary School
- River Beach Primary School