Job type: Temp to Perm, Part time
£100 - 120 per day
Recruiter: Vision for Education
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
£100 - £120 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status and experience working with SEMH students.
This is a temporary role resulting in a permanent contract for the right candidate.
We are seeking to appoint a SEMH Teacher to work in a local secondary school, starting in asap. Working on a full-time basis, this is a flexible and rewarding role, ideal for someone who enjoys a varied working day.
We are looking to recruit a SEMH Teacher to work in a local secondary school, starting asap. Working on a full-time basis, this is a flexible role, where you will be expected to cover a number of subjects and year groups across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful SEMH Teacher will be an excellent team player who is adaptable and able to think on their feet.
Based in Scunthorpe, this school is a successful and well resourced school, with lots to offer both staff and students. The school pride themselves on being an open and inclusive environment, where every member of the community is valued. Rated GOOD by OFSTED, this is an ideal environment for newly qualified or more experienced SEMH Teacher to enjoy a varied and exciting teaching position.
To be considered for the SEMH Teacher role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Have some experience working with SEMH Students
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a SEMH Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- opp, Railway Station, Station Road
- o/s, Railway Station, Station Road
- entrance, Scunthorpe Rail Station, Station Road
- Scunthorpe Rail Station, -
- opp, Museum, Oswald Road
- St Hugh's Communication and Interaction College
- Scunthorpe CofE Primary School
- Crosby Primary School
- Brumby Junior School
- The St Lawrence Academy