Secondary Supply Teacher Required - Salford
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
£12 - £15 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
We are working with a school in Salford, who are looking for teachers to work regularly at their school from February.
You don't need to have a particular subject specialism to offer - obviously Maths, English or Science would be LOVELY but the lessons you will cover will be planned, and you won't just be pushed into the first long-term absence in your subject that comes up. They understand the flexibility and choice of supply teaching.
This school has a great reputation in the area and behaviour is generally very good. Yes there can be isolated incidents which require intervention - but do you know a school where this doesn't happen?
This is a new position which has become available as the school are planning to limit the number of supply staff in school.
- Location - Salford
- Position - General Supply Teacher
- Type of work - Cover Teacher
- Start date - February 2022
- Duration - ongoing
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Flexible
- Minimum rate of pay - £100 per day
- Hours - 8:15 am - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree educated with a good classification
- Secondary QTS (PGCE, SCITT, B.Ed, QTS, etc)
- Previous experience working with children & young people
- Experience of teaching in a Secondary School (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy.
We are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Eccles (opens in new window)
- Salford Crescent (opens in new window)
- Manchester United FC Halt (opens in new window)
- Patricroft (opens in new window)
- Trafford Park (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- House 7, Tootal Road/Weaste Lane, TOOTAL ROAD
- Church, Liverpool Street/Weaste Lane, LIVERPOOL ST
- Opp House 31, Weaste Road/Liverpool Street, WEASTE ROAD
- Nr Reservoir, Liverpool Street/Weaste Lane, LIVERPOOL ST
- Willows Rd - Health Centre, Weaste - Willows Road, Willows Rd
- St Luke's CofE Primary School
- All Hallows RC Business and Enterprise College
- Buile Hill Visual Arts College
- Holy Family VA RC Primary School
- Lark Hill Community Primary School