Secondary Supply Teacher - Haverhill
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
£15 - £16 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
We are looking for a Supply Teacher to work in a variety of secondary schools in Haverhill and the surrounding areas for daily supply and sickness cover.
We are looking for teachers who have strong behaviour management skills and are excellent role models for young people.
This flexible supply position is open to both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers, as well as unqualified teachers and Instructors. Some contracts may be extended from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover depending on the needs of the school.
- Location - Haverhill
- Position - Supply Teacher
- Type of work - Supply Teaching
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Daily supply
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Part time or Full time depending on schools needs
- Minimum rate of pay - £120 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm)
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for the Secondary Supply Teacher job:
- QTS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
To be eligible for this job though us, must have/be:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy.
We are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby bus stops
- Adjacent, Broad Street, Withersfield Road
- Opposite, Broad Street, Withersfield Road
- Church, Market Hill
- Opposite, Health Centre, Camps Road
- Adjacent, Health Centre, Camps Road
- Place Farm Primary Academy
- New Cangle Community Primary School
- Castle Manor Academy
- Samuel Ward Academy
- Churchill Special Free School