Secondary SEN Maths Teacher
Location: Woking, Surrey
£26,000 - £40,000 per annum
Recruiter: Dovetail & Slate
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Secondary SEN Teacher of Maths
Salary £26,000 - £40,000
September 2022 Start
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS with relevant experience teaching within SEN Secondary Maths.
We are working on behalf of a Secondary SEN School in Surrey who are looking to recruit a qualified Maths teacher with SEN experience for a position starting in September 2022. This position is a full time, permanent role.
The ideal candidate will be a well experienced teacher of secondary phase Maths with 2 years or more SEN experience. The successful applicants will have the academic, teaching and administrative capabilities expected of staff at our prestigious client schools.
Our client school provides full time education for children in the care system, offering support in small groups and on a 1-1 education basis.
The school supports children aged 11-16 who have special needs including SEMH and ASD. The school has the capacity for up to 12 pupils, providing an excellent secondary education and emotional support.
To be considered for the SEN Maths teacher role you must:
• Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• SEN experience of at least 2 years
• Excellent subject knowledge including SEN
• You will need to have a proven track record of delivering high quality lessons
• Passionate, positive and team player required
• Confident and strong classroom management skills
We are committed to so safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
All appointments made will be subject to strict vetting and screening checks along with receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. We act as an employment agency (perm) and an employment business (temp/contract).
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How To Apply
If you are a qualified Secondary teacher of Maths with SEN experience who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Dovetail & SlateFirst Floor, Braebourne House Woodlands, Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Nearby train stations
- Woking (opens in new window)
- Worplesdon (opens in new window)
- Brookwood (opens in new window)
- West Byfleet (opens in new window)
- Clandon (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- NE-bound, Wych Hill, York Road
- SW-bound, Wych Hill, York Road
- E-bound, West Hill, Wych Hill Lane
- W-bound, West Hill, Wych Hill Lane
- SE-bound, West Hill Road, West Hill Road
- Barnsbury Primary School
- Goldsworth Primary School
- Westfield Primary School
- Kingfield School
- St John the Baptist Catholic Comprehensive School, Woking