Secondary School Cover Supervisor
£80 per day
Recruiter: Vision for Education
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
£350 - £400 per week
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are recent relevant experience and ideally a degree.
We are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools across the South Durham area for a start in September 2022.
The desired Cover Supervisor will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. Cover supervisors do not require Qualified Teacher Status. They involve delivering pre-set work for a variety of subjects while ensuring the continuation of education for all pupils. The Cover supervisor role is ideal for those looking to go into teaching. They provide a perfect opportunity to gain experience, giving you a great insight into working in schools.
To be considered for the Cover Supervisor position, you will:
- Have a passion for working with children
- Great classroom management skills
- Experience of working with young people in some capacity, e.g. coaching
- Ideally a degree, but this is not essential
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire