Science Teacher - Challenging Behaviour (00059_1602925212)
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£15 - £19 per hour
Recruiter: Colmore Recruitment
Science Teacher required for a long-term placement, starting November 2020.
Colmore Recruitment are working with a Secondary School in Wolverhampton, who are looking for a dedicated Science Teacher with SEMH / Challenging Behaviour experience to start in September 2020 on a full time, long term basis. The role will be 4 days a week.
The most suitable Teacher with SEMH experience will: work across Key Stage 3 - 4, covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
What you will need to succeed:
- You will need to have experience of working with young people with SEMH and other complex educational needs.
- Hold QTS.
- You must have experience working within a school setting.
- Two recent and satisfactory references that Colmore Recruitment can obtain for you.
- A dedicated, reliable work ethic.
- Experience with managing challenging behaviour or specific de-escalation training, such as Team Teach.
- A DBS that is on the update service OR be willing to apply for a new one.
If you are interested, please register your details to https://www.colmorerecruitment.com/registration/ where one of our consultants can reach out to you.
Alternatively, please directly contact / call the office on 0121 369 1029.
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Colmore Recruitment3 Brindley Place, Birmingham, Birmingham