Residential Support Worker
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
£9 - £12 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Agency Support Workers Needed!
Are you a Support Worker or HCA who's looking for flexible work around the Warrington area? We are expanding their team of Ad-hoc/bank support workers to meet the demand for cover from local residential units supporting children and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
If you have at least 6 months experience, can travel around the local area and are comfortable dealing with behaviour and personal care please apply.
Benefits include: Flexible shifts that work around your availability Weekly pay Long term and perm positions on offer Day and night shifts available Free online and practical training courses and refreshers The opportunity to be paid through a payroll company Refer a friend bonus scheme with £100 Responsibilities of the job include: Providing excellent support for people with mental health challenges and learning disabilities Building relationships with service users and their families Following care plans to help service users reach their goals Support with day to day living, personal care included Support service users on days out and activities Ideal candidate would: Be confident in entering a new service and quickly picking up the role required Have experience working in a challenging behaviour setting Willing to perform personal care tasks Have physical intervention experience Be enthusiastic and willing to learn Be comfortable dealing with challenging behaviour Have minimum experience of 6 months working in a residential setting NVQ level 2 in Health and social care or above would be an advantage (not essential)
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Warrington Central (opens in new window)
- Warrington Bank Quay (opens in new window)
- Padgate (opens in new window)
- Sankey for Penketh (opens in new window)
- Birchwood (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- opp, Cockhedge Lane, Fennel Street
- cnr, Cockhedge Lane, Fennel Street
- cnr, Orchard Street, Church Street
- opp, Orchard Street, Church Street
- Taxi Rank, Cockhedge Taxi Rank, Cockhedge Way
- St Elphin's (Fairfield) CofE Voluntary Aided Primary School
- Latchford CofE Primary School
- St Benedict's Catholic Primary School
- Beamont Community Primary School
- Oakwood Avenue Community Primary School