Reception Primary Teacher (RECPRIMARENF_1596202062)
Location: Haringey, London
£16 - £22 per hour
Recruiter: REESON Education
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Three form entry,
Ofsted Outstanding RC Infant School
Reeson Education are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher to a successful three-form Entry Ofsted Outstanding Infant School in Haringey. We are interested to hear from qualified EYFS teachers looking to join a new and exciting School from September 2020. They are a Catholic school community who seeks to live out the teachings of Jesus Christ and is permeated by the Gospel values of Love, Faith, Peace, Community, Justice, Service and Reconciliation. The staff and pupils uphold these values in partnership with parents, governors, and the parish.
The newly designed Early Years Provision is set on one floor and includes a dedicated sensory room, state of the art interactive floor, superb all-weather garden area and fully equipped EYFS kitchen. We are looking for talented Reception Teacher who want to be part of this exciting School.
School This Infant School and Nursery is a place steeped in a rich history of faith, service and excellence in educating and nurturing the children and families it serves.
As an Infant school and Nursery, they aim to plant the seeds for success through a spiritual, caring and safe learning environment, alongside a creative and enriching, broad and balanced curriculum; that is inspiring and inclusive, striving to stir a love of learning and encouraging every child to reach their full potential.
In 2014/2015 Ofsted judged the school as outstanding and they continue to devote all their efforts to remain a place of excellence where every child feels confident, cherished, makes long-lasting friendships and memories, enjoys and achieves.
- To work to support the learning of children in the Reception, including individual, small and large groups as directed.
- To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the EYFS to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals, groups and the whole setting.
- To play a full part in the early years team including monitoring and assessing children's progress and reporting on their progress.
- To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required.
- To assist nursery managers in directing nursery hub staff.
- To attend staff CPD and meetings where appropriate
Benefits As part of the Federation, they can offer you a range of benefits, including:
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
- An Outer London, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
- Pension scheme (TPS)
- The opportunity to work with their amazing children!
If you are interested in applying to this role please email your updated CV.
Apply for this position
REESON Education26-28 Hammersmith Grove,, Hammersmith, London