Location: Exeter, Devon
£90 - 180 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
We are recruiting!
Are you a strong primary school teacher looking for a new & flexible role in Exeter/Newton Abbot? We are working exclusively with a 2 large primary schools in Exeter and Newton Abbot who need primary teachers to help cover long term sickness related to Covid and Self Isolation periods.
Predominantly we are looking for teachers who can commit from anywhere between 2 and 5 days per week to start ASAP. We have recently secured other new contracts with schools and academies around the Exeter area and the rest of this academic year looks to be extremely busy! We are looking to appoint a number of primary supply teachers to initially work on a temporary basis with a view of securing longer-term contracts. We look after our staff by listening to their requirements and having a dedicated consultant to support them 24/7. We pay our staff fairly and work on their behalf to secure the highest pay-rates possible.
We are looking for:
- Teachers who hold qualified teaching status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Support staff with an NVQ Level 2 or higher
- Graduates looking for a way in to teaching
- Someone with excellent curriculum knowledge & strong behaviour management skills
- An inspirational and enthusiastic individual with high organisational skills
- Someone who is an excellent role model and who actively promotes the skills, attributes and behaviours important in a classroom
By registering with us, we can offer you:
- CPD Academy
- £50 referral scheme
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To join us and be successful in these supply teaching roles in Exeter you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and cover letter.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- London Charing Cross (opens in new window)
- London Waterloo East (opens in new window)
- London Waterloo (opens in new window)
- London Blackfriars (opens in new window)
- City Thameslink (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop T, Lancaster Place (WC2), LANCASTER PLACE
- Quay, Savoy Pier, Victoria Embankment
- Savoy Pier, Victoria Embankment
- U, Savoy Street, ---
- Entrance 1, Savoy Pier, ---
- St Clement Danes CofE Primary School
- The Royal Ballet School
- St Josephs Primary School
- London Nautical School
- Cats College London