Primary School ABA Therapist (LTFR56_1598954657)
Location: Hackney, London
£11 - £12 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Primary School ABA Therapist
LTF Recruitment has a number of leading Primary Schools in London that are seeking ABA Therapists ASAP.
We are looking for individuals who would like to become academic, social, behavioural and emotional therapists at a fantastic inner city primary school. As a therapist you will be working either 1:1 or in small groups of students at the school. You will need to be able to work 5 days a week during school hours, but also flexible to attend meetings with outside agencies after school hours.
- To support the work of the school and develop an in-depth understanding of the work we do, our aims and our ethos.
- To support children in their participation of a number of activity groups for children with special educational needs.
- To aid in the implementation of 1:1 behavioural intervention programmes to children with Autism, other developmental delays, or Special Educational Needs..
- To receive training from Consultants and/or Senior Therapists.
- Observe, work with and record students behaviour.
- To follow session plans.
- Be committed to maintaining an excellent standard of educational support.
- To act professionally at all times..
- In return, you can expect to develop an understanding of the schools ethos, the work we do and the field of child psychology. You can also gain a better understanding of a range of developmental needs, perfect for those of you looking for experience within child psychology.
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Provide 2 year's worth of professional or academic references
- Have some experience of challenging behaviour with primary aged children
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire