Adults Support Worker
Birmingham, West Midlands
£13.00 - £15.50 per hour
Temporary, Part time
Long Days, Wake Nights, Sleep ins, Flexible Hours
At Prospero Health and Social Care, we are exclusively seeking passionate and professional Adult Support Worker who go all-out to provide the very best care for their Service Users.
If you have experience in providing support for individuals with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, Autism and Mental Health, Elderly, we would love to hear from you!
Adult Support Worker Main Duties:
- Working in collaboration with your team to deliver the highest quality of care.
- Providing Person-Centred Care Support to a range of service users, in their homes within the community, Residential Care Homes or in Hospitals
- Supporting clients both male and female with personal care (feeding, continent needs, washing and dressing)
- Maintain client's dignity and independence.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping clients move around.
- Food preparation (Fluids and Nutritional Intake)
- Support with Administration of Medicines
Adult Support Worker Skills Needed:
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Able to communicate effectively with residents and staff.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
Adult Support Worker Skills Desired:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential.
- At least 12 months experience with in the U.K of working within a care home/home care setting is desirable.
- Adult and Children's DBS on the update service is desirable but not essential.