Part Time 1:1 Tutor, Wisbech
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
£25 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Part Time 1:1 Tutor, Wisbech
About the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
We are looking for 1:1 tutors to support children in care, children with special educational needs and excluded pupils in the Wisbech area.
- We have a variety of different part-time tuition opportunities
- Successful tutors should be able to support mainly with the core subjects of Maths, English and Science across all key stages.
- You should be flexible, adaptable and have a considerable amount of experience working within the education sector.
- Lessons could take place in either their home, care home or an alternative setting such as a local library.
- Students are likely to have difficulty responding to conventional teaching and may have behaviour and/or SEN difficulties. They are also likely to be working at lower levels than their peers.
- If you are looking for more hours there is the opportunity to take on more than one student.
Contract Details for Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
- Location - Wisbech
- Position - 1:1 Tutor
- Type of work - Tuition
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part time - Part time Monday to Friday - 3 hours per day
- Minimum rate of pay - £25 per hour
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
- QTS or QTLS is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of degree level in tuition subject
- Experience working with Students with SEMH or LAC would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position through us you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy.
We are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Tutoring role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby bus stops
- Bay 6, Horse Fair Bus Station, Horse Fair
- Bay 5, Horse Fair Bus Station, Horse Fair
- Bay 3, Horse Fair Bus Station, Horse Fair
- Bay 2, Horse Fair Bus Station, Horse Fair
- Bay 4, Horse Fair Bus Station, Horse Fair
- Advanced Education- Wisbech School & Vocational Centre
- Wisbech Grammar School
- Peckover Primary School
- On Track Training Centre
- Ramnoth Junior School