NQT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
£100 per day
Recruiter: Vision for Education
We are seeking an NQT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher to work in long term and permanent roles in special needs school settings across Greater Manchester.
Each year we receive hundreds of teaching roles highly suited to Newly Qualified Teachers and we are very experienced in securing NQT positions. These roles are often 1-year contracts, or permanent posts, with the ability to complete the NQT Induction year.
We are looking to hear from a passionate and determined NQT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher looking to start their career in teaching. We understand that SEND can be a difficult area to secure Teaching jobs for NQTs, but because of our long-lasting relationships and track record with SEND schools across Greater Manchester, we can get you a foot in the door.
We work with numerous SEND schools in the Manchester area, meaning great opportunities for an NQT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher. Our office in Manchester also covers SEND schools in Stockport, Trafford, Salford, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham and Tameside. We work with SEND settings for pupils of primary, secondary and college age that have an outstanding reputation in their local area.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the NQT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher position are:
- Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
- Have a keen interest in working in SEND settings
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
We are committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As an NQT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher and valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are to be an NQT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
- Salford Central (opens in new window)
- Deansgate (opens in new window)
- Manchester Oxford Road (opens in new window)
- Manchester Victoria (opens in new window)
- Manchester Piccadilly (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop Wh, Deansgate/John Rylands Library, DEANSGATE
- Spinningfields, Deansgate/Spinningfields, DEANSGATE
- Nr Court, Spinningfields (to define route), DEANSGATE
- Stop Wg, Deansgate/Bridge Street, DEANSGATE
- Deansgate - Bootle St, City Centre - Deansgate, Deansgate
- Abbey College Manchester
- Chetham's School of Music
- St Philip's CofE Primary School
- The Cathedral School of St Peter and St John RC Primary
- St Philip's Church of England Primary School