Music Teacher - Thurrock
Location: Thurrock, Essex
£16 - £20 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationJump to application form
We are looking for a Music Teacher to start in September 2021. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Thurrock area. This is initially on a part time basis until January and then full time from January to cover a maternity leave.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a Music Teacher to start in September 2021 in a secondary school in the Thurrock area.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS3 and KS4 students.
- The SLT are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
About the successful Music Teacher:
- Hold QTS or QTLS.
- Hold a relevant Music related degree.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Music Teacher position:
- Location - Thurrock area
- Position - Music Teacher
- Type of work - teaching in a secondary school including planning and marking
- Start date - September 2021
- Contract type - maternity leave
- Duration / Likely Duration - temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Part time initially then full time from January
- Minimum rate of pay - £130 per day for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Music Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- opp, Church Green, Main Road
- Adj, Church Green, Main Road
- Adj, Jubilee Avenue, Main Road
- opp, Jubilee Avenue, Main Road
- Adj, New Road, Main Road
- Broomfield Primary School
- Chelmer Valley High School
- St John Payne Catholic Comprehensive School, Chelmsford
- Springfield Primary School
- Perryfields Junior School