Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
£7 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationJump to application form
KS1/2 Teaching Assistant Contract/Position. - Liverpool.
- Position - Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant * Start date - April 2021. * Likely Duration - April 2021. * Position end date - July 2021. * Contract type - Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate. * Pay - To be discussed at interview. * Hours - 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Experience as a Teaching assistant within a School setting.
- Experience working 1-1 with a child.
- TA Qualification or Degree (Maths or science)
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an Ofsted graded 'good' Primary School in Liverpool?
Have you recently graduated and looking for your first role in education?
Prospero Teaching are working with a 'Good' school based in Liverpool. The school are looking for a graduate Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 1 and 2. This is a long-term role starting in April. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year.
- Work in a 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' features.
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year.
- Working alongside an experienced team.
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 or 2 is essential.
- Experience in taking small groups for English and Maths intervention and boosters.
- TA Qualification or degree.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Starts April 2021
The school is based in Liverpool, with excellent public transport links to the School.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secodary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management - Here's a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team.
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Liverpool Lime Street (opens in new window)
- Liverpool Central (opens in new window)
- Moorfields (opens in new window)
- Liverpool James Street (opens in new window)
- Edge Hill (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- E-bound, Norton St Coach Station, Norton Street
- opp, London Road, Commutation Row
- opp, Kempston Street, Norton Street
- Adj, Kempston Street, Norton Street
- Stop A, Fraser Street, London Road
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
- Pleasant Street Primary School
- The City of Liverpool College
- St Nicholas's Catholic Primary School
- Faith Primary School